Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Astros vs. Dodgers

Jacob and the boys went to the Astros game Monday night with a good portion of my family. I stayed home and rested because a certain little 3 month old is having some sleeping issues and waking up quite a bit at night : ( Sunday night he woke up at 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 and then again at 6:30. That makes for one EXTREMELY tired WORKING momma. My wonderful husband was kind enough to empty the house for the night so I could rest and relax - just add that to the long list of reasons why I love him!!

Anyway, these pictures are from April and I wanted to post them on the ole' blogaroo.

Mia and camera shy Wyatt - we have reached the stage of not wanting to take pictures. He either tells me "NO momma, no pictures" or he just hides his face. Pleasant!
My cousin Zach and G - aren't they both just super adorable!

Daddy and Wy doing who knows what. To my surprise (major sarcasm) Wyatt was VERY busy and "all over the place"! Shocker.

Uncle Brady and his youngest GREAT-nephew. Man that makes him sound really old!!



My granddad sent all the kids some money to buy a special ballpark treat with and the kids bought ice cream that comes in the little helmet - and now we have a new toy!!



The Astros won the game in the 9th inning with a walk off hit by Wy's favorite player - HUNTER PENCE! Good times at the ballpark!

2 comments:

Courtney S. said...

Emily, have you called his doc about upping his reflux medicine? When Jack would outgrow his dosage, I could always tell by the sleepless nights. Hang in there! So nice of Jacob to give you some rest time.

The Anglins said...

What a thoughtful husband! Hope you were able to enjoy the rest. :)