Friday, May 13, 2011

DDC TCB

My maternity vacation sadly came to an end at the end of April and I returned to school on May 2nd. Which means that daddy day care is in full effect until summer. I think Jacob was secretly excited to take on the challenge of the 2 boys because on his first day of daddy day care, he took them to the Children's Museum. Show off!! He even gave daddy day care a new name: DDC TCB (daddy day care, taking care of business!).




These next two pictures crack me up! Poor G.








How hard can it be when one of them sleeps the entire time!!! Just kidding. He did tell me he started to sweat at one point because G was starting to wake up and fuss and Wy was still going strong. The beauty of the Children's Museum is that Wyatt is locked in closed doors so if he runs around like crazy, you know he isn't going too far!! We need more places like that to visit : )


DDD TCB ventured to the museum again during Week 2. G seemed to enjoy it just has much as he did the first time.




Jacob says G is a chick magnet at the Children's museum - awesome! But seriously how could you not be attracted to such a handsome man and his two boys!!! I am one lucky lady!!

1 comment:

April said...

Wait, so is Garrett the chick-magnet or Jacob???

I kid, I kid.