Friday, May 6, 2011

Wyatt's 2 year pictures

We attempted to get some 2 year pictures of Wyatt on the same day we tried Garrett's newborn pictures. I think my boys had a master plan to sabotage the day because that is exactly what they did. Neither one of them cooperated. The 2 year old acted like a complete and total you know what I had a super cute outfit for him and he looked super handsome. Once we realized that Garrett was going to be a challenge, I asked the photographer to try to take Wyatt's pictures and I would try to get Garrett to sleep. Both tasks failed! They went outside and the 2 year old lived up to the "terrible 2" stereotype. These were the only 2 pictures she was able to get of him. Seriously?



So when the photographer came back on Friday to take Garrett's pictures again, we attempted 2 year pictures once more. Wyatt was slightly more cooperative and at least looked at the camera a few times. Here are the best ones from the 2nd attempt.




He is saying "I be 2" in the picture below.





I am really hoping the next time we try to take pictures with a photographer, both of my boys will cooperate and we will get some decent shots! I guess there's nothing like getting some good documentation of the "terrible 2's"!

No comments: