Wyatt shopping.......
Luke and his basket!
Hi sweet boy! I miss the days of being able to get some cute smiling pictures of Wyatt.
Boys playing trains - Luke looks like a natural.
Smiling with trains in hand! Precious.
Washing some dishes - he might have gotten this from his father : )
Dress up time!!
Luke is thinking "where did that Wyatt kid go? I can't keep track of him!"
Time to dig in the "dirt".
Done with the dirt and over to the sand.
Hello Fishy Fishy!

"Come on Luke, let's go play trains."
"Come on Luke, let's go play trains."
Um, this picture pretty much sums it all up. Luke playing nicely with his trains, Wyatt ON the train table playing with his trains. Geez!!! This kid cracks me up.
And you know it was a Daddy Daycare play date because where did all 4 boys go for lunch after the museum?? Oh that would be Pancho's - yuck-o! But from the sounds of it the boys had a lot of fun and I am not sure about the Norsworthy boys but the Hoffart boys took about a 3 hour nap after their play date.

1 comment:
April and I are going to get the boys together this afternoon. I am so excited! Get plenty of rest and we'll be praying for you and Baby Garrett.
Post a Comment