Monday, February 7, 2011

Obsessed with his boots

April has been pestering me to blog about Wyatt and his boots. So here you go, Aunt April. We have officially entered the stage of having an opinion on what we wear. I can't complain too much because all Wyatt wants to wear right now are his John Deere boots!! He wants to put on his boots the moment he wakes up in the morning and I have to work really hard to convince him to take them off before bed. He will wear them with his pjs, lounge around clothes, just a diaper and of course normal boot wearing clothes. The boy loves his boots. I tried to get him to show me his boots this evening and this is the best I could get!
Mind you the whole time I am taking these pictures he is saying "booooooooootttttttsssss".

He would hold up one foot and let me take a picture, even though all you can see if the bottom of the boots. Then he says "other one" and holds up the other foot to get that one photographed.


Gotta love a boy in boots!



2 comments:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

Cute!

Kaylynn went through a boot phase, too. Except they weren't cowboy boots, they were girly Ugg boots. She even got to the point where she called pj's with feet, "boots." Again with the similarities between K & W. :)

schmidt said...

Jason had the nickname growing up -BOOTS! He said he always wanted "shrimping boots", because that's what he always saw men wear in Loiusiana, but his parents bought him cowboy boots. ha!