Sunday, February 27, 2011

New & improved kitchen

I can't remember how to move pictures around once they've been uploaded, so this post is a little out of order. I was planning on having these three pictures of Papa and Wyatt making biscuits at the bottom but I can't figure it out. Ugh! Anywho, here are a few cute pictures of Wyatt helping Papa make biscuits for breakfast Friday morning. They're working in the new & improved kitchen at the Hoffart residence!

Wyatt LOVES his Papa and he LOVES helping his Papa! Papa is really good at giving Wyatt jobs, which is really good for Wyatt!



Emily and Jacob recently did some projects in their kitchen and it looks absolutely fabulous! They had new counter tops and a new sink installed and Jacob (and step-dad and FIL) did the tiling for the back splash.

Here are some show & tell pics:

Aunt Stacey gave these flowers to Emily in the hospital. Not only are the gorgeous, but they smell delicious. They are so fragrant that they nearly smell up the entire room!





No comments: