Birthday girl!!!
Nana, Stacey and the birthday girl - Miss Alice!
Wyatt loves to visit Aunt Stacey and Uncle Tom but he really LOVES to climb their stairs. Daddy got a workout today chasing little bit around. I put myself on camera duty which was a nice break from chasing the toddler!
The party goers had a blast decorating their hats.
Lots of bouncing took place this afternoon. I wish I had photographic evidence of what my son would do in the bouncy castle. First of all, he loves bouncing and it doesn't really bother him when there are other kids in there bouncing like crazy. He loves it. Seeing how almost all the birthday party attendees were girls, Wyatt put on the charm in the bouncy castle. He would fall down and just lay there and ask girls to come help him up. He would hold out his hands and say "up please". He had a flock of girls around him at all times. Jacob didn't believe me at first when I was describing what was going down in the castle. Then he witnessed it first hand and was in shock!!! He told me "our son is the biggest flirt ever". Yes, like father like son!!!
Avery doing some jumping.
Nana helping Wyatt into the castle - getting ready to turn on the charm!
After playing, it was time for lunch. Wyatt ate in the kitchen with the younger kids - Hailey and Cole. He thought he was big stuff on the bar stool.
Faith enjoying her strawberry - and being silly of course.
Riley, the gerbil and Faith's birthday present, enjoyed the party as well. Cracks me up the gerbil was in the tea pot and he/she was eating grapes!
Back outside for more party fun - this kid was in heaven with all the side walk chalk. I think we might be investing in the jumbo box of side walk chalk this spring.
Pin the smile on the?????? I have no idea what this Alice in Wonderland character is called but the kids seemed to enjoy trying to pin the smile on him.
Avery not wanting to be held by her uncle - typical!
Hey precious - what ya doing?

Yeah, I don't think so mister. Not old enough for this toy just yet. He is so into "monkey see monkey do" these days.
Yeah, I don't think so mister. Not old enough for this toy just yet. He is so into "monkey see monkey do" these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment