April took these pictures Saturday night while she was in town for the Sprinkle and visiting with her (currently) favorite nephew. Wyatt was having a good time running around being silly and crazy. Jacob wet his hair down after dinner and made it all crazy in the picture below, just fyi, it doesn't normally look this crazy!
He loves to put koozies on his hands like gloves and push around his wagon like a crazy man!

Sorry couldn't resist posting this picture.....right before bath time!
April gave Wyatt his bath tonight - thank goodness for aunts being in town to help. Bath time is VERY uncomfortable for me right now so any time I have extra hands to bathe little man, I will use them!
When he does this he says "where wyyee go?". Then he cracks up at himself!

LOVE this picture!!
1 comment:
You sure do have a cutie on your hands!!! I love that last pic as well. He looks so old :)
Post a Comment