Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Next in line

This picture was actually taken at the beginning of December - I can't remember the exact date....maybe Dec. 2nd? Anyway, these are some girls that I teach with and we were at a baby shower for Raemi (the middle prego!). The due dates were: Kara - Jan. 24th(?), Raemi - Feb. 4th and then me - Feb. 27th. Well, both of these momma's had their babies last week - Kara on Jan. 12th and Raemi on Jan. 13th which puts me up next on the list of teachers at my school! After me there are two more lovely mommas set to welcome their bundle of joy. Kate on May 8th and Kim on May 13th (I think).

I remember getting very nervous in March of '09 when my girlfriend Ashley had her baby because then it was like "Holy cow, I am totally up next. Not sure I am ready for this!" Feelings are the same now - not as scared but just not sure I am ready!!

We have 5 weeks from tomorrow - as long as Baby G doesn't surprise us with his own plan on when he wants to be born. We have furniture in his room and that is all we have done. Yikes!!!

Thanks Charli for sharing this picture with me!

No comments: