Time for round 2 on the haircut front! We put it off long enough and it was driving me crazy. We arrived at the barber shop around 10:30 and it was PACKED. We walked out of there at 12:15 no joke! Wyatt actually was tolerable in a confined space waiting patiently for his turn. Both boys got their hair cut. The younger of the two shed some tears and really didn't seem to enjoy it at all - poor baby!
Here is a before picture of a happy little boy.
Oh no - here is the not so happy little boy being tortured by Mr. Larry. I never knew hair cuts were painful.

1 comment:
I made the mistake of taking Jack for his third haircut by myself...I won't do that again. It was 1000 degrees in the barber shop and Jack was having NO PART of it! The sweet lady didn't even charge me for it...it didn't look bad, but he was clearly miserable the whole time. This is a Daddy Job from now on!
Post a Comment