Sunday, January 16, 2011

Infant Car Seat Carrier Covers

I am looking to get an infant car seat carrier cover for Baby G. Has anyone bought one before and where do you suggest buying one from? I am searching on line but just not sure about what I am finding. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

4 comments:

the mcgovern's said...

I bought one for JT for hockey games but never really used it. Its suede with wool on the inside. Mine is from babiesRus, I dont know the brand but its not the greatest. It rolls up and is hard to say on. I bet Baby Earth would have a suggestions on a good brand.

vonFRINKenhagen said...

Etsy.com would probably have them. However, the party-pooper in me wants to tell you that word on the street is that using a "bought elsewhere" carseat cover voids the manufacturer's warranty. Haven't researched it myself to verify though.

April said...

I thought you just got one as a gift??? Confused...

Unknown said...

Rice Village - That's where I got mine from a little boutigque and use it everyday! Love that I use the same carrier, but it looks different.