Sunday, January 23, 2011

Couple of cute pictures

There really is no significance to these pictures or this post for that matter. I just have a few random pictures that I want to post. I tried to put a video on here last night but after 5 unsuccessful attempts, I gave up. Maybe this evening I will try again.


Wyatt loves his "batetball" goal. He is getting the hang of actually shooting the ball and not just putting it in the basket.

Pretty sure he is saying "cheese" in this picture. Eating yogurt by himself - there's a 50/50 chance of a mess being made when allowed to eat yogurt without help. Oh well! It's easy to clean up.


Jacob & Wyatt made a weekly trip to the museum last week on a rainy day. Jacob took lots of pictures but many of them were blurry considering fast movements by the 21 month old. Love this one though. My boy getting some money to shop with!!


And I just love the concentration on his little adorable face!

No comments: