Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Duck Hunting

Jacob and some friends went duck hunting this past weekend. April (by my request) stole these pictures from Travis's facebook because I really wanted them on my blog. Thanks April and Travis! I don't know anything about duck hunting but I can tell you who everyone is in the pictures : ) And while everyone was all smiles with their ducks and camo, Wyatt and I were in CS where he developed a lovely cold that was accompanied with a fever and lots of drainage and little to no sleep. And not to mention he only wanted "momma" who conveniently is 8 months pregnant and rather uncomfortable most of the time. Good times had by all!!!

Hunting pictures:

Bill, Jacob and James


Travis & Jacob and some ducks

All the guys with some ducks - Bill, James, Jacob, Travis


Some ducks and a gun - like my official terminology? No clue what kind of gun or what kind of ducks. Pretty clueless but oh well!


There's my handsome duck hunter!!

Gross!!
Wyatt update: he is much, MUCH better! He had some fluid in his ears and the doctor went ahead and gave us some meds to treat it as if it were an ear infection. Things are 1,000,000 times better. We have had 2 great nights of sleep and he actually ate some dinner last night. Woo-hoo!!! Sick babies = no fun for anyone. How on earth am I going to handle two babies?! Lots of prayer I guess : )

No comments: