Friday, June 11, 2010

Playing in the great outdoors

We spent some time getting dirty outside today - I got Wyatt's water table all set up with toys galore and he looked at it for about 30 seconds and went over to the dirt. No wonder he isn't very interested in swim lessons. Give this boy some pine needles, pine cones, rocks and few sticks and we are good to go! Who needs fancy toys?! Not this guy.

Doesn't he look like a contest on Survivor?!


After playing in the dirt for a while he actually played a little with the water table.


But he still has the stick! Again, who needs toys when you have sticks?



I think he was trying to blow bubbles like we do at swim lessons - or he was trying to drink like the dogs. Either or!

Submerging your face is a blast : )



And why do little boys think eating rocks is the greatest thing ever? It is about to drive me crazy because I am terrified of him choking on a rock. Uuuugggghhhh. He will look right at us and smile and then put a rock in his mouth. Lovely.
Great afternoon activity - getting dirty and playing with rocks!
Gosh, I sure do love summer!!!

1 comment:

schmidt said...

Such a cute little dude!! Glad you guys are enjoying your time together!!