Friday, June 11, 2010

14 months old!!

Wednesday June 9th

Here are some cute pictures of my 14 month old little bundle of energetic joy!!! He is absolutely amazing and the most fun ever. I go to bed exhausted every day because he literally keeps me on my toes every waking moment - thank goodness for 2+ hour naps!!!

I want your feedback - who do y'all think he looks like?? I just can't tell if I think he looks like either one of us. I hear that he looks like Jacob often but I have a hard time seeing it - you guys tell me what you think.



Typical near-naked evening at the Hoffart household. Its just easier if he eats dinner in just his diaper! Plus I think he really likes being almost nude.

I know that Jacob isn't a fan of these pictures, but I absolutely love how he carries his bucket on his arm.
Carefully loading up his bucket with Tonka trucks.



Wyatt and I go to Stroller Fit every day from 9-10 and we meet outside of the mall. After the workout, I have been letting him play at the indoor play area. I swore I would never let my children play at the mall play area because it always looks crazy with kids running around like crazy - not to mention all the germs. But since we finish our workout right as the mall is opening, there aren't as many kids and I like to think that is when the play equipment is the cleanest! He loves playing and it is perfect for kids his age. I have tried to get some cute pictures but he is constantly in motion so most of my pictures are blurry or he isn't looking anywhere near my direction. Here are some of the decent ones I took yesterday.
He is obssessed with sitting on this little beaver (which I orginally thought was a squirrel and some little smarty-pants girl set me straight).

I just love this action shot of him trying to climb over the wall.


We then had lunch with Trudi, Kyle, Erin&Kendall at Jason's. Wyatt played peed-a-boo with his bib (after doing wind shield wiper arms across his placemat sending all of his food flying everywhere - great moment for me!).



Loving on Erin!

This 14-month old is by far the best thing that has ever happened to Jacob and myself. We are constantly entertained and cracking up at this little booger. We love him more than words can express!!! Thank you God for Wyatt Aaron.

2 comments:

Courtney S. said...

I think he looks like Jacob and your dad. I don't know you well enough to really know your expressions, but I know that sometimes Jack looks more like me or Johnny based on what expression he is making at the moment. I bet that's the case with Wyatt, too! He's one handsome little boy!

Michelle said...

I have never met you but knowing Jacob I think he looks SOOO much like him. You can tell he's his son. lol
Wyatt is such a cute little boy, the time goes by so fast that's for sure.