Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baby Blake

Wyatt and I took baby Blake and his parents dinner Tuesday night. Blake is 2 weeks old today and is just as precious as could be! Our visit was way too short but when you have a 14 month old with the shortest attention span possible, you just do the best you can. Here is baby Blake taking a nice, cozy nap in his mommy's arms.



Blake and his parents live out in Montgomery so we were driving home at dinner time. I am guessing Wy was a little hungry because this is what I saw in my rear view mirror most of the way home......


Silly boy and not to mention flexible. But why does he feel the need to suck on his toes. Totally gross! Guess that comes with the territory of having a boy.

3 comments:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

Little girls suck on their toes, too. I don't understand it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for dinner and the visit :) It was good to see you and Wy. I love the pics of him with his foot in his mouth! Too funny!

Holly_Palermo said...

What a cute baby! I am so glad I found your blog through StrollerFit! Hope to see you & Wyatt tomorrow. ~Holly & Drew