Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Playing at the Grandparents'

Wyatt & I drove over to CS on Tuesday to go look at a reception place with my sister and parents. After a nice little nap for the little guy we took a dip in the neighbor's pool and Wyatt hated every minute of it. Why is he miserable in a swimming pool? I have no idea and I hope that changes very soon. So we headed back to my parents house and filled up Wy's little baby pool and he was a much happier camper.

How can you top playing outside? Its just too much fun!

Gotta love water hoses!


Taking a drink out of the water hose. He thought that was big stuff.



I just can't get enough of this little guy!




Papa Sam turned off the water and Wy was very confused.



He stood up and just started "talking" to Papa Sam - I think he was telling him to "turn back on that water!"



Gotta love playing in a water sprinkler as well!



And I love these 2 pictures because if you look close enough at his lips you can tell he was making car noises the entire time. Love it.


Summer just keeps getting better and better!

1 comment:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

Kaylynn hates the pool, too. I have no idea why. She'll walk into my watering hose stream on purpose, but we did 4 days of swim lessons and she screamed through them all.