Friday, June 4, 2010

1st day of summer break!!!

Wyatt and I are officially on summer break and I couldn't be more excited about it! We went to school for a few hours today for a faculty meeting and to verify my grades - not the easiest thing to do with a VERY active 14 month old but thank goodness for cute little babysitters (other teacher's kids) that entertained him for most of the morning. After walking out of the building for the last time until August 16th, we headed over to market street to have lunch with some great friends!!

Luke (4 months)

Cooper (9 months)


Kaylynn (18 months)


Owen (12 months)


We ate lunch at yummy-for-my-tummy Berryhill. I am making a promise to myself to start taking pictures of not only all the babies but also the mommies. So, hopefully soon you will start to see more pictures of my friends - in addition to Wyatt's friends!
Wyatt & Kaylynn - he really wanted to grab her arm and she kept pulling away from him. Kaylynn, your daddy would be proud!


Mandi has this little puppy puppet that sings all kinds of songs. Wyatt was VERY interested.


Actually Luke, Wyatt and Cooper were all VERY interested in the puppy.


After lunch it was FOUNTAIN TIME! (Cooper, Owen, Wyatt and Kaylynn)


I love this picture because Owen is totally smiling at Kaylynn and my child is sitting with this ankles crossed!


Cup watching - what's gonna happen??
So fun - the cup flew up in the air!


Now that's a face full of water - all smiles afterwards by the way.



Leslie and I witnessed an absolutely adorable moment between Wyatt and Owen - this really should have been videoed but I didn't even think of that at the time. So let me set the scene: Owen was kneeling on the ground playing with the cup and Wyatt was standing up with a flower in his hand. He would pick off a petal and then bend down and hand it to Owen. It really was sooooo sweet. Wyatt did this about 4-5 times in a row. Leslie and I were just cracking up : ) Precious.




Owen tasting the flower!

The only picture I could get of them both looking somewhat at the camera. Notice the petal on Wyatt's face! Apparently he tasted the flower also.

Yea for summer break! Lots of fun to be had over the next 2.5 months - lots of play dates, swim lessons, story time at the library, stroller fit galore, trip to Galveston, mommy&daddy going to Mexico (whoop), spending time with family, and more! Summer '10 is going to be the best summer to date!

No comments: