Monday, September 29, 2008

Successful Boot Camp Day #1

Today was my first day of my first Adventure Boot Camp! Everything went extremely well and I had a great turnout and even a few new campers showed up ready to sign up! Even better :) The alarm officially went off at 4:10 am but I was up at 4:00 needing to pee (thanks Baby Hoff). So, up and at'em I was - all energetic and ready to do this! I got to my camp site and set everything up and the ladies started to show up. We did our thing and had a great time. The ladies were great and worked very hard and I think we will have a few sore campers tomorrow - but that is a good thing :)

Now, it is about 10:40 am and I am yawning and about ready for a nap - I am very much going to have to get use to these EXTREMELY early mornings. No more staying up late to watch Sex and the City re-runs! Boo :(

So, no new cravings for today - I am sure the baby will NEED something later. If there was a 7-11 close by he/she would really be needing a slurpee. Unfortunately we would have to drive to good ole' RR for that. Maybe he/she will want some oreos later on today! Yummy.......

Anywho (stole that from my sister), I am excited about my boot camp and anxious for day 2!!! Go team.

1 comment:

schmidt said...

Ok....seriously lady....pregnant women are not supposed to be doing BOOT CAMP!

I'm just jealous...I'm not pregnant and can't find the desire to get up at 4am. You go girl! :)