Hey Hey Hey........
I am attempting to join the blogging world - we will all see how this goes! I am afraid I won't be able to keep it up but we have so many exciting changes going on in our life, that I have some inspiration to "blog away"!
So - I guess that is all for now - welcome to our blog - pretty much Jacob doesn't really know about this, not that it is a huge secret but he just doesn't know about the blogging world! I will enlighten him soon.
For now - take care and may God bless each and every one of you!
Woo-hoo....this is fun!
3 years ago

2 comments:
Looks good so far! You better keep it up...I check blogs daily :)
Love Auntie Apee
Emily,
So cute! I feel like I know a little more actually a lot more about how you and Jake met and your relationship. I'm glad you are doing this. We all get so busy that most times it is hard to pick up the phone. Thanks for including us.
Lots of Love,
Stacey and kids
Post a Comment