Saturday, September 27, 2008

What the baby wants, the baby gets.

This baby must have his/her father's demanding personality because the baby is quite pushy when it comes to what the mommy will eat. For example, last night the baby wanted chips and salsa so badly that my friend Kate and I HAD to go eat Mexican food just to make the little angel happy. And then this morning, the baby HAD to have Chic-fil-a breakfast. So guess where we ended up for breakfast? Yup, you got it - Chic-fil-a! Geez, what a demanding little bundle of joy! What's next? Is the baby going to freak out if I don't buy a new pair of running shoes? Probably. Looks like I am off to Academy here shortly.

More to come on the Demanding Baby Hoffart!!!

Oh and that whole thing about the father having a demanding personality is just between you and me!