Sunday, September 21, 2008

Riley Nichole Turns One!!

Yesterday we celebrated Riley's (my youngest cousin) first birthday. As always, we had a great time hanging out with family and Mark and Tina's neighbors and friends. Here are a few pics from the wonderful occasion.....

She was a little unsure about everyone looking at her and singing!

The Curry Family - Riley's older brother Hayden (5), Tina, Riley and Mark (age unknown!).

Yes, that would be the husband wearing pink little glasses from the goodie bags given out at the party. Talk about a party animal! Cute picture of Hayden with his newest cousin Jacob :)

2 comments:

rrtodds said...

I like the countdown banner. That's interesting.

schmidt said...

Oh Emily, I LOVE THE PAGE!! You guys are beautiful in that top picture...I so love the way the camera will accent with bright colors.

Hope you're feeling well during this IKE disaster. I can't believe you're approaching 12 weeks. Time will fly. Try to get your rest.

BTW, it's a boy. I'm pretty sure I saw something in the ultrasound pic. :) We need to do the ring test on you. It worked for me both times.