Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jacob + Emily + Baby Hoffart

That's right.....We are expecting our first little bundle of Hoffart joy on April 8, 2009. We are so incredibly excited and we feel so incredibly blessed!! Some of you might be thinking "whoa, they sure didn't wait long" and my response to that is "correct we sure didn't". Jacob and I decided to put our family planning in God's hands and He decided it was time to expand the family! We are filled with so many emotions - excitement, anxiety, nervousness, and so many more. Above all, we just feel extremely blessed and hope and pray that we are the best parents to Baby Hoff that we can possibly be!


Here is our little bundle of joy...If anyone can tell the sex of the baby, please share! I am dying to know!!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh you can't really see "The Hoffarts" up at the top with the new picture. Maybe a darker color for the letters? I love that picture.

Anonymous said...

Oh there you go - I like the dark pink. Ok I'll stop commenting now since no one else is. I look like I don't have a life. Sad day.

rrtodds said...

I just lost my fun comment..sad. This is fun...I'm glad you are doing this. I love to read blogs. Have you found blurbs yet?? It's a site that allows a blogger to create and print a photo book from their blog. Way too fun....mom