My sister introduced me to program called Adventure Boot Camp back in the spring. She attended camp in College Station and I started boot camping here in March - big push for the wedding! I loved it so much that I am now an Assistant Boot Camp Instructor and will start my first camp this Monday! I am sooooooooooo excited and very anxious to get going. My camp runs from 5:15-6:15 AM and I will be getting to camp between 4:50-5:00 am - yes, I am crazy and yes I know that I should be saving up on sleep every moment I can - but I also know that children are expensive and Jacob and I need to start saving now! Also, the hubby "needs" a gun safe for Christmas/Birthday! But that is neither here nor there.
For those of you who might be wondering what this exciting adventure is all about and would like to visit the website - hint hint - the website for the Spring/TW boot camp is http://www.northhoustonbootcamp.com/ and the general website for all locations is http://www.adventurebootcamp.com/. Go check it out and see if there is a camp near you that you might be interested in - and oh P.S. - its a Women Only kind of gig! So much fun!
I will report after my first day of camp to let y'all know how it goes! Be thinking of me Monday morning around 5:00 am............yeah, yeah, yeah...I know you will still be sleeping!
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment