First up - we have Cheyenne. Little Miss Cheyenne is a DEAF blue heeler. She really is a great dog - sometimes she can't hear how loud she is barking or how ear piercing her voice is, but she is extremely loyal and a great guard dog. Cheyenne is Jacob's baby - he has had her since she was a young pup and she loves him more than anything!
Meet Cheyenne.......
Next up we have Maxwell! This guy is a handful - just ask anyone who as met him. My mom refers to have as "special" - he is 7 years old but you would never know it. I am still waiting for him to calm down and settle into adulthood!! I have been waiting on this to happen for about 5 years. I guess some guys just never grow up, huh?!
Meet Maxwell......

Meet Missy Karsen.........with my cousin Hayden when he was much younger.

2 comments:
Those are really good pics of each of the fur children. I love Maxwell's pic!!
Love the blog! And I hope that your fourth child is not near as hairy.
Post a Comment