Love this. His pronunciation of "Mia" sure has come a long way. Still funny to think about how he would say such big boy words such as screwdriver, microwave, humidifier and "I'm going to spank your bottom right now" (like he told me Sunday...with a finger wag and all) long before saying "Mia" correctly!
Awww, so sweet! Love this even though he was more into looking the other way. lol. How did I not know that "Mia's" birthday was this close to yours and JT's? Horrible friend I am to your mama!
This particular Hoffart family was establised on June 20, 2008. We expanded to a family of 3 with the addition of our Big W in April 2009. Then we welcomed G to our family in February 2011. We are loving life and extremely thankful for all that the Lord has blessed us with. Thank you for visiting our blog. We hope you enjoy it!!!
2 comments:
Love this. His pronunciation of "Mia" sure has come a long way. Still funny to think about how he would say such big boy words such as screwdriver, microwave, humidifier and "I'm going to spank your bottom right now" (like he told me Sunday...with a finger wag and all) long before saying "Mia" correctly!
Awww, so sweet! Love this even though he was more into looking the other way. lol. How did I not know that "Mia's" birthday was this close to yours and JT's? Horrible friend I am to your mama!
Post a Comment