Friday, August 5, 2011

Astros game

Tuesday August 2, 2011

We have a contract on our house!!! Whoop!!!!!!!!! After 5 LONG months of showings and keeping the house very clean and tidy, we got our first offer and now we are under contract. So exciting!!! My parents came into town for the Astros game and the buyers wanted to come by and see the house Tuesday evening, so the boys and I tagged along with my parents and headed to Minute Maid. I really can't tell you who the 'Stros were playing - maybe it was the Reds? I am not really happy with the Astros right now and Jacob seems to think we are now going to be Blue Jays fans. He says that must be the farthest team from the Astros so go Blue Jays! Nevertheless, it was good to get out of the house and watch some baseball - even if we have NO clue who any of the players are right now : )

Here are some cute pictures of my boys at the game.






I was trying to get a picture of both of them. Not sure what Wyatt was doing here - maybe trying to hold Garrett. Look how sweet my baby G looks!


"Peanuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes, that is a peanut on Garrett's head!

We left in the 5th inning and I think the Astros ended up losing the game - go figure.

No comments: