Continuing with the birthday theme.....Sunday was my birthday and Monday was Nana's birthday. I sadly didn't get any pictures of me and the boys on my birthday but we did get some of us on Nana's day - what's 24 hours right?! My birthday was spent enjoying time with my family. We went to church and then lunch at BJs. I kindly asked the boys for one simple birthday request. I asked them to please take a long afternoon nap at the same time - easy enough! So what did they give me instead???? How about NO NAP. Therefore, no relax time for me but that's ok. Jacob and I did get to sneak away that evening for a movie thanks to Aunt April driving over to play with the boys.
THANK YOU AUNT APRIL!!!
So on Monday, while our house was getting inspected, we packed a lunch and took some cookies to Nana for her birthday. Before we left, I drug my boys outside for a little photo shoot! And I am happy to say that all 3 of them were pretty cooperative - yay!!!
Love G's eyebrows in this one - if looks could kill!
Look who is almost sitting up all by himself - well he will sit up for a few moments and then he tips over!!

We were even able to get one of both boys looking at the camera! Big brother was being SOOO good : )
And we even got a good picture with Nana on her birthday! Very successful : )
No comments:
Post a Comment