Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pearland Visit

Friday July 29, 2011

The boys and I spent the day visiting my grandparents. April and her crew came over also and the plan was to play outside as much as possible due to high energy small children!! Garrett ended up spending a good amount of time inside with my grandparents while April and I tried to entertain the troops outside.

This happy boy really enjoyed being the center of my grandparent's attention most of the day.


We busted out the slip-n-slide and a little hopscotch thingy.




We had a picnic lunch on the back porch.

Then the kids hit up the pool next door!!


Wyatt was all excited to jump in the pool to April but then last minute told her "hold hands"!!

It started raining while the kids and April were swimming (Wyatt kept telling us "the storm is coming") so we brought the troops inside, changed clothes, popped popcorn and put on Toy Story 2. Great movie watching weather!


G didn't partake in the popcorn and movie watching but he was still loving all the attention.


Fun day at the grandparents! Man, I sure am going to miss being able to see the Pearland crew when ever I want once school starts :(

No comments: