Hello Hoffart blog followers (or stalkers in some of your cases)! This is April and I'll be updating Emily's blog very soon. She asked if I'd update hers and of course I said I would to help her out. Plus, I can no longer log-in to my own blog, so it's not like it's going to get in the way of all my blog updating that isn't going on! As you can see, she's a bit behind. A lot has gone on in the past month and blogging as been towards the bottom of her to-do list. Since she blogged last, their house sold, they shopped and bought a lot to build on, school started, they moved in with Jacob's mom, Montgomery County firemen (Jacob included) have been very busy fighting wild fires, and the two most adorable little dudes have been VERY busy! Whew! So stayed tuned. And in the meantime, enjoy this photo of the two adorable little dudes on their way to swim and pray for rain!
While some of us are hard at work, these little guys are on permanent vacation, especially when they're at Mia and Papa's! What a life!
No comments:
Post a Comment