Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Splashin' Good Time

Monday we visited my new favorite park with a few friends and had a fabulous time as usual! Jacob was getting off work that morning and met us at the park after Baby Boot Camp.


Garrett and his handsome daddy really enjoyed the splashpad and watching the big kids play.


What?? He was standing still long enough for me to take a picture? That's strange!


Chris, I mean Luke (hehe) having some water fun.

Check out this little booger!! Hi sweet Kyle : )



And the Schmidt crew came to play also!!! Q man enjoying a nice, cool summer beverage.


Precious Piper flashing a pretty little smile!

Oh how I love summer!!! I am going to miss all this fun when school starts - boo.

1 comment:

schmidt said...

Awe, I love these. I just can't remember to pull out my camera there. Good job!