
We spent today at the Conroe Rec Center. My parents drove over for the day to play and help (thank goodness!). April and her Pland crew drove up to play as well. We had a very fun filled day and we had some tired kiddos on our hands. Tired kiddos = successful day!!!

We were trying to get a group photo but check out who made a mad dash right as the picture was taken!

Double Trouble. Right after this picture was taken Riley lost her balance and took down Wyatt and then just sat on him - poor baby!

I mean, how old are these little girls?? The posing and then hands on the hip - too funny. Thank goodness I have boys! Not sure I could handle a little girl : ) Riley, Wyatt and Vivian.


Vivian, Hayden, Riley and Savannah

Love this picture. April worked SO hard to get a good picture where they were all looking - I think it turned out really well.

Happy little butterball.
1 comment:
That does look like fun! Where is this place?
Post a Comment