Sunday, July 24, 2011

Making some pizza

The boys and I made pizza this evening for dinner. It was totally a fun after nap/before dinner activity and Wyatt really seemed to enjoy it. Check out our little helper in the big boy high chair!!
He played and played and was such a happy little boy while we made our pizza.


Action shots of the pizza making!

Don't you love the shape of our pizza?? I couldn't really help correct the big blob because his little hands were every where and he would sneak a little bite every once in a while if I wasn't paying attention.


Throwing on some cheese!


Adding some more toppings - I love it because he samples everything he adds to the pizza.


And I had to include this picture because it cracks me up - what is he doing?? I was trying to get him to say "pizza" before we put it in the oven. What is this??


Check out that yummy pizza! It actually tasted really good. I was so irritated because Wyatt didn't really want much to do with it after we baked it but it sure was fun making it.

But he did enjoy some yogurt.


And this little one enjoyed his oatmeal!!

No comments: