Monday, August 9, 2010

Wyatt being Wyatt & Brad Paisley

Friday August 6th

April came over to our house Friday afternoon to hang out before the Brad Paisley concert and she took some pictures of Wyatt while I was showering and getting ready. The following are great of examples of Wyatt being Wyatt!


Obsessed with shoes and wearing other people's shoes.





Completely and totally obsessed with brushing his teeth. Sometimes he will just take off to the bathroom and just point at the toothbrushes. Most of the time I take him in the bathroom with me while I am brushing my teeth and get him all set up with Daddy's toothbrush. He loves it!



Yes I am aware this is totally gross but he is obsessed with kissing Max. Yuck! He thinks it is the funniest thing ever and will just walk up to Max opened mouth and all and just stand there waiting for Max to kiss him back. Whatever.


And Wy is obsessed with climbing on things - this fire truck is a common climbing place even though he takes some pretty hard falls of the truck and cries because he lands on something poking out (which I equate it to sitting down on the seat belt thingy - ouch). But after a few tears he goes back for more.



So Wyatt spent Friday evening playing with Nana while I went to see Brad Paisley at the Pavilion with April, Melissa and Zach. It was H.O.T. but as usual Brad was amazing and so worth it! It was a nice evening out of the house where I was able to sit back and just enjoy some fabulous music. And the company wasn't too bad : )
I guess I better give credit where credit is due, the following pictures are also April's pictures from the concert. I had my camera but since she was already taking pictures, I figured I would just steal hers!
Mel and Zach

Mel, Em and Ape - loving some Brad!


This was his opening song - Water! If you haven't seen him in concert, you must. He is so entertaining and the graphics, etc are wonderful.


And not to mention how awesome his guitars are - he changes guitars about every 2nd to 3rd song and they all have some sort of paisley designs on them. Very neat.


Hello Brad! For some reason this funny story comes to mind when I see this picture. Last year we saw Brad at the pavilion but I think it was in September when he came to town. Anyway, Jacob went with us last year and I remember Jacob asking me during the concert "would it be inappropriate if I yell 'I love you Brad'?" I think I about died laughing!

This was on screen during his song (not sure what the title is) "I'm 1 and you're 1, you do the math." Being a math dork I made April take several pictures of all the fun equations! Loser.


Sisters at Brad!

Mel and Zach with Brad in the background.

And the whole gang right at the end of the concert! I had a blast and can't wait to see Brad again next year.

2 comments:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

We love Bradley concerts (yes, we refer to him as "Bradley" around this house.) Brian likes Brad so much that we almost entertained naming Ben that, except Brian has a cousin named Brad Frink, so that didn't work out so well. Glad to see he's not the only male with Brad obession! :)

vonFRINKenhagen said...

I meant to say earlier...for whatever reason, Kaylynn is obsessed with brushing her teeth, too. If I go into the bathroom, for any reason, she's right behind me saying "teeth, teeth" and then gets up on her stool. It's crazy what they get into.