Here are all my cousins!!! Well and my sister and my son but you guys could figure that out. We are missing one very important cousin, Jonathan. He was working and couldn't make the photo shoot and I am sure I speak for everyone, it was very strange not having him there. He has never missed a family function but there was no way he could make it : ( We missed you J!
From left to right...Brooke, Wyatt, Emily, Matt, Riley, Zach, April and Hayden. April classifies the cousins in 3 groups: the olders, middles and littles since we are so spread out in age!! Emily, Jacob (by marriage), April, and Jonathan are the olders. Zach, Brooke, Matt and Hayden are the middles. Riley and Wyatt (and soon-to-be baby #2) are the littles!!

With my Grandad!
Cousins under 15 years of age!

Sweet feet : )

And I thought these pictures were just too good not to include!
Zach (14)

Brooke (12)

Matt (10)
.jpg)
Hayden (7)

Riley (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment