.jpg)
Here is the entire Curry Family (again, missing Jonathan). Lots of love amongst this group! We are very close and do everything together. I am so lucky to have been born into this incredible family!!!
Up until this photo shoot only April knew about Jacob and I being pregnant. I wanted to wait to tell everyone until we were all together. What better place than at the photo shoot?!! Plus, I could get Shara to take some pictures of us sharing the news and capture every one's expressions!! Great plan if I may say so myself : )
So, these pictures were taken on July 31st and we first found out we were expecting at the end of June - talk about having a hard time keeping my mouth shut!! Geez.
Anyway, this is what went down........we were all posed for the big family picture and the plan was to have Jacob just announce "Wyatt's going to be a big brother" and then Shara would just snap some shots! I knew it was risky because the odds of everyone hearing him and then "getting it" were slim but worth a try! Here are pictures from immediately after Jacob's announcement......
Part of the group "gets it" and the other end of the group was like "wait, what did he just say?" Kind of a delayed reaction!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Good stuff! Of course I started crying but that's no surprise considering my emotional state these days! The best part about it was that this is how Brady & Melissa told us they were pregnant with their 3rd, Matt. We were at my uncle's house for my granddad's birthday party and we were all posed for a picture in the backyard when Brady dropped the bomb of "Melissa's pregnant!" I think all of our mouths dropped open with that one because we were not expecting that in the least. Good times!!!More Curry family pictures!







3 comments:
that is a great way to share the news! love all the family pics.
Very cute pictures!!! Also an awesome way to tell the fam! Congrats again!!! :)
I love love love them all! And have to agree that your grandad is way cute!
Post a Comment