Friday, August 6, 2010

Birthday lunch with the girls

On Thursday, the girls and I celebrated my birthday at Mamacitas and it was oh so yummy. I actually had the thought of getting a sangria swirl margarita when I first sat down and then had to remind myself that I am pregnant! Geez - old age or pregnancy brain?! Anyway, we had a nice lunch even though we were missing several of our friends. Wyatt stayed home with dad so I was able to relax and actually eat my meal without tending to my son - first time in a long time!


Party girls from left to right - Erin, Mandi, Julie, Kate&Luke, Emily, Kristi, Ashley&Caleb. I truly have amazing friends that are not only sweet but are also super cute!!


I always take pics of whatever babies are around - here is Ashley and Caleb (17 months). Everytime I took a picture of these 2, Caleb would turn and just smile at his mommhy - it was really sweet.


Mandi and Luke (6 months) - Luke belongs to Kate and Mandi belongs to Cooper who was at home with his daddy.
Thanks for a wonderful birthday lunch girls! Love y'all : ) And those that couldn't make it - we sure did miss y'all.

No comments: