Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Big Brother!!!

Look who is going to be a big brother around Feb. 27th!!! Doesn't he just look excited?! This was my best attempt at trying to get some picture with Wyatt sporting his "big brother" shirt, courtesy of his aunt April. Big brother and I spent the afternoon at Market Street today - shopping and then playing in the fountains.

Oh and about Baby #2......Jacob and I are extremely excited and feel overly blessed to have baby #2 on his/her way. We will be finding out the sex of the baby so no worries on us keeping that a secret! I just don't have that kind of will power to go 9 months not knowing who exactly is growing inside of me!!

So, now we prepare to welcome another baby into our family and try to prepare for what all will come with having 2 kids - yikes!! But nevertheless, we are just so happy!


Didn't take him too long to find the dirt. Go figure.


So, he worked so hard on sticking a stick down the fountain...............

Then he was really concerned when he actually got the stick down the hole (not to worry, when the water came on, the stick flew right on out.)

Where did it go??

Oh well, who cares - time to run off and climb stairs and try to run out in the street. Man this dude sure does keep me on my toes!

10 comments:

Courtney S. said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the journey...it's just as amazing the second time around!

vonFRINKenhagen said...

I was wondering when it was going to become "official". :) Congrats again!

Now you understand my frustration with constantly going up and down those stairs with Kaylynn while the boys played nicely together. :) It's tiring!

the mcgovern's said...

WOW, congrats! I am shocked that I had not already heard this fabulous news!!!

Kristyn said...

yay! Congrats! I hope your pregnancy goes well.

Lisa said...

So exciting...congrats, Emily! I guess it's another boy!

The Wests said...

yayyayyay!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Great news! Congrats to the whole Hoffart fam!!!

Sam and Courtney said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!!

Holly_Palermo said...

Congratulations to you and your family!! I hope you have a wonderful, happy pregnancy and another healthy, adorable baby!

The Anglins said...

Yay! Congrats to the whole family! :)