Friday, July 2, 2010

Just some random pictures

I haven't posted anything in a while and Mia & Papa Sam are in Colorado and need to see the little guy.


So we go to a park and which activity do you think is more enjoyable: playing on the park equipment or picking up mulch and rocks???


Wy took a pretty hard fall after Maxwell (our golden retriever) plowed into him going after a tennis ball. I was pretty freaked out because he hit his head pretty hard on the driveway. Of course Jacob was at work so I call him to see what I should be looking out for - as in signs we might have a head injury. One of the things he tells me is to make sure he is acting normal before I put him down for bed. Not too long after he tells me this, this is what Wyatt was doing.......


Mia took these pictures while we played in a neighborhood pool. He was showing Mia a ball that was in the pool.


My handsome little man!


Sweet face.



Notice he is holding a cell phone while standing on April's luggage. Surprisingly, Jacob took these pictures. I was shocked he was letting him stand on the suitcase!


And if you don't have an actual bat in your hand at the time, any object will work. This is his batting stance and he is swinging the phone like a bat! Come on baseball scholarship : )

No comments: