Friday, July 2, 2010

"I think my diaper is full...."

......full of fashion!"

This post is for Wyatt's Tia! She bought Wyatt a package of the denim Huggies and we had a little photo shoot yesterday while it rained ALL DAY LONG. If you have not seen the commerical, you must youtube-it and watch it. It is too cute and the little boy in the commerical is the 2nd cutest little boy ever.

I am putting a bunch of pictures on here but I just couldn't leave any out - sorry! Enjoy my little guy in his denim Huggies!!!







Taking a phone call!



Swinging the phone like a bat!
Is this not a cute little behind?!

Studly.

Thanks Tia for the diapers - we love them!!!

2 comments:

The Anglins said...

I love that commercial! My favorite is the tagline at the end... "The coolest you'll look pooping your pants".

And Wyatt looks so handsome in these pics! Hope you guys are having a good summer! :)

Holly_Palermo said...

Oh Emily he is SO CUTE in his denim diaper! "I poo in blue!"