Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Busy weekend

This picture wasn't from this past weekend but I wanted to post it. This was actually taken the day before Jacob and I left for Mexico (so 2 weeks ago). We meet Jacob's mom and grandmother at PF Changs for lunch. I actually snuck off to get my haircut so I didn't really get to visit with everyone and have a nice long PF Chang lunch but the rest of them had a great time. 4 generation picture!! Super cute : )




Now for the busy weekend we had this past weekend. It all started on Friday when we met Mr. Owen at the Children's Museum here in TW. The boys had a good time even though my pictures aren't that great. In the first picture, they are giving each other "high five"!





Boys playing on the fire truck - I really tried hard to get Wyatt to look up. He didn't want anything to do with a picture.



After playing with Owen, we picked up Jacob and we headed to my parents in CS. Wyatt is currently in love with popsicles and running around in the nude! Sorry for the naked booty shots but I just couldn't resist posting them.

I absolutely love his belly and his clinched little booty!

Now, I must explain this next picture. No he is not squatting to potty. He would squat down and feel the grass on his booty. Then he would stand up and run around, and then squat down again to feel the grass. It was too funny!

Rinsing off from the messy popsicle.

The little man had a great time running around naked - love him to pieces.

Saturday morning we went to little Addison's 1st birthday party. Addison belongs to Jeff and Ashley and we met them on our honeymoon. We actually first met them on the shuttle from the airport to our resort - small world seeing how they live in CS! We were very excited to get to share in Addison's big day.
Wyatt was wondering what the heck she has on her head and what is that stuff around her waist. He might have pulled on her tutu and her bow. Oops!

Wyatt and the birthday girl - she has some gorgeous blue eyes.


Oh and Wyatt got his first official kiss from a little girl. And I am not exaggerating when I say this but the two of them sat in the same spot and kissed non-stop for about 3-4 minutes! It was the most precious thing ever. I am just bummed Jacob wasn't there to see it. He would have been so proud : ) Jeff (Addison's daddy) on the other hand said "I need to have a talk with Jacob!"

And let me also add, the kissing was not just Wyatt-initiated!


Precious birthday girl getting ready for some cake! We had a wonderful time at Addison's party.

The rest of the busy weekend was spent visiting with my grandparents and my aunt, uncle and cousins from Virginia. Oh and shopping for April's wedding dress but I can't share those pictures. Sorry!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love that he wanted to feel the grass on his booty. That cracks me up!

Carmen said...

Wyatt is going to love those naked pictures when he's about 16!! I love the one with the dog covering up his "wacker" as Brock would call it. Love all the pictures! And your Mexico trip looked like a lot of fun...well deserved time off for mom and dad.