Riley in her pretty pink dress and bow - this child is a MESS! And I love her to pieces.
There were three babies dedicated - Wyatt, Caleb and a sweet little girl who is 6 weeks old and I know I will mess up her name - but I am pretty sure her name is Ann Elise - possibly spelled differently. All three families were up on stage with the babies' grandparents.
Wyatt was having a hard time being still! And he let out a loud "Amen" after Dr. Walton said "Amen" - however Wyatt's was a bit more of a scream : )
After church, we tried to get some pictures of the babies together with mommys - you will see that we were slightly unsuccessful but some of the pictures are pretty cute.
Here is Wyatt and Caleb....

Little precious girl - Ann Elise - spelling? Check out her dress!

Me and Ashley and our boys - and some evil looking red eyes!


As you can tell the boys were more interested in each other than looking at the camera.

My girls came to support little Wyatt - I sure love my girls! And baby Luke in Kate's belly : )

After church, we had all the family over for lunch - on the menu..........dove, jalapeno poppers and fajitas and fixins' - YUMMY!
Little precious girl - Ann Elise - spelling? Check out her dress!
Me and Ashley and our boys - and some evil looking red eyes!
As you can tell the boys were more interested in each other than looking at the camera.
My girls came to support little Wyatt - I sure love my girls! And baby Luke in Kate's belly : )
After church, we had all the family over for lunch - on the menu..........dove, jalapeno poppers and fajitas and fixins' - YUMMY!
I always try to get a picture of Granddad and his great-grandson.............he LOVES babies. I am honestly surprised he hasn't made his announcement that we are running out of babies - he has been known to say that! Gotta love him : )

Have I mentioned before how much Riley LOVES Wyatt? It is absolutely adorable how much she loves him. We joke that this little precious angel is going to get Wyatt into some serious trouble some day. Here they are doing some dancing - Wyatt was cracking up at her and I, of course, was slow to take pictures.

A 4-Generation picture!!!! Granddad, Mom, Emily & Wyatt - I love that behind us is "faith, love, family" - how appropriate.
Have I mentioned before how much Riley LOVES Wyatt? It is absolutely adorable how much she loves him. We joke that this little precious angel is going to get Wyatt into some serious trouble some day. Here they are doing some dancing - Wyatt was cracking up at her and I, of course, was slow to take pictures.
A 4-Generation picture!!!! Granddad, Mom, Emily & Wyatt - I love that behind us is "faith, love, family" - how appropriate.
Granddad and his grand babies under the age of 10......

Hanging out in the rocking chair - Riley, Wyatt and Hayden.

Hanging out in the rocking chair - Riley, Wyatt and Hayden.
Apparently Wyatt wanted to open mouth kiss Riley..............slightly gross!
I love this picture of the two of them. Please notice that Riley is holding Wyatt's hands. I missed this, but apparently Riley told Wyatt "here, give me your hand" - see what I mean.........this little princess is a MESS!

Fabulous day! I could not have imagined a more perfect day for Wyatt's dedication. Jacob and I are going to teach this little guy to love the Lord with all of his heart and be thankful for everything that HE has given us! I know Jacob and I sure are incredibly thankful for all of our blessings - especially the little 5 month old blessing!

No comments:
Post a Comment