Monday, September 7, 2009

Trying out the new high chair!

Jacob and I finally bought a high chair about a week ago and then he put it together last week when he was off one day. I absolutely love it! It's the deluxe version - 4-n-1 and can pretty much do everything but feed the baby! It has wheels and can roll around - which I love : ) Here is my little guy all strapped in and ready for some grub.




He got himself pretty worked up while I was getting his food ready - these are some hungry tears! I was being mean and holding it out in front of him and he was reaching for it - I know I am horrible but it makes for such a cute picture.

"Give me some more mommy!"


The boy loves his cereal.



And he really loves his Max. Conveniently, Max loves to lick his sticky, cereal hands.




Sooooooooooooo happy!

No comments: