After we left the hospital, we did a little grocery shopping. I didn't bring a stroller with me but had the shopping cart cover - thinking why not give it a try. Well, needless to say we are not quite ready to sit unsupported in the shopping cart but I think he enjoyed it. He fell over a time or two when I had to take my hands of the cart to grab some produce and other groceries. Then he flirted with the check out lady - go figure!

After our grocery shopping, we headed home just in time for dinner. For Wyatt's 5 month birthday dinner, we tried sweet potatoes for the first time. He LOVED his dinner!! I think he would have eaten the entire container if I had let him. No telling what kind of diaper that would have led to! EWWWWWWWWWW!
After our grocery shopping, we headed home just in time for dinner. For Wyatt's 5 month birthday dinner, we tried sweet potatoes for the first time. He LOVED his dinner!! I think he would have eaten the entire container if I had let him. No telling what kind of diaper that would have led to! EWWWWWWWWWW!
So happy he is about to eat - I love this bib that one of my mom's cousins had sent him - it is too cute!
"I love my dinner thiiiiiiiiissssssssssss much!"

Then we topped of the night with a nice, relaxing bubble bath! He did some serious kicking and splashing and was quite happy to be in his bath tub. Can I tell you how yummy the shea butter body wash is by Johnson & Johnson - AMAZING!
Then we topped of the night with a nice, relaxing bubble bath! He did some serious kicking and splashing and was quite happy to be in his bath tub. Can I tell you how yummy the shea butter body wash is by Johnson & Johnson - AMAZING!
Mr. Clean!
What a day for the 5 month old! He even went to be early tonight - I have been trying to bump up his bed time little by little but tonight he crashed way early!
Happy 5 months Wyatt Aaron - your mommy and daddy love you so much! You are the best little guy in the world and we are so lucky to be your parents! We thank God each and every day that he blessed us with such an amazing son. We love you!!

1 comment:
Jack LOVES sweet potatoes, too. So far I think they're his favorite. He also really likes pears and green beans. I tried prunes today...he seemed to like those as well. We haven't found anything he won't eat yet. If he doesn't like it straight, I mix it with his cereal and he gobbles it up, then when I feed it to him straight again, he'll eat it. I think tomorrow we will try peas.
Post a Comment