Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Wyatt and I had a super-duper busy Labor day weekend. It all started on Friday when we headed straight to CS after school. We got there just in time for a meal. Wyatt was fed by his Apee and sat in his Papa Sam's high chair. There were lots of new things for the boy to look at while eating so his first meal at the grandparents was a messy, long meal!




Same high chair that Papa Sam used when he was a baby - minus the blue seat cover of course.

Apparently the chair tasted pretty good also.


After dinner, we headed up to A&M Consolidated for a volleyball match and then the football game. Consol vball beat Brenham in 3 games however the football team lost to Cy-Woods. I tried to get a picture of April and Wyatt with the volleyball net in the background, but the players had the gym taken down and cleaned up in no time. Apparently, they were anxious to get to the football game to watch the boys! I remember those days : )



Saturday, September 6th..........time for some Fightn' Texas Aggie Football! Wyatt's 1st Aggie Football game! Here we are about to walk to the game - Wyatt was decked out and ready to go help the Ags beat the hell outta New Mexico State - WHOOP!



Walking to Kyle Field checking it all out! So much for the boy to watch and observe - he was on stimulation overload!



Wyatt with his ticket - in case you haven't noticed, EVERYTHING goes to the mouth these days.




I love my little aggie in his overalls!




Nothing like a good football snack - milk! Wouldn't be a sporting event if we didn't have a bottle to drink.




And we had to do a little stretching out in the stands at Kyle. We ended up sitting in section 10o which is the section on the far left of the former student side - and it was pretty empty which was nice for us to have some room. Don't his legs look insanely chubby? He did some good kicking and stretching!




Happy little aggie getting ready to watching the Fightn' Texas Aggie Band!



Wyatt and his Apee



Up close and personal - still a happy boy!





Wyatt watching the band march.




I love this picture!


I love this face that he makes - he squishes up his nose and does a little snorting - super cute.




Fortunately, I was able to kiss my date a lot this game - Ags won 41-6!




I was showing Wyatt how the band members were about to run off the field - he loved listening to the band.



We left towards the end of the 3rd quarter because Wyatt was getting really tired and we still had to walk back to April's house. Like I said, the Ags won 41-6 so Wyatt is 1-0 at Kyle Field - whoop! The only thing I wish was that Jacob could have been with us - I really missed having him there and I know he would have loved being with Wyatt at his first A&M football game. However, this is only the first of many, MANY Aggie football games for Mr. Wyatt!

2 comments:

schmidt said...

Those A&M shoes are too sweet! So glad he brought us a win!!

Sam and Courtney said...

Yay! It looks like he had a great time! Hopefully we'll get to meet Wyatt before the season is over!