Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Banana Boy

Wyatt has been eating a variety of food here lately.........so far we have had rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, squash, apple sauce and just the other day I let him try some bananas! After a few days of trying bananas, he is starting to come around!! Here are pictures from our first banana experience.....



Getting ready to try some 'nanas................



Little squash on the face - looking happy and content......




Oooohhhhh first bite = not so yummy



And then it came right back out : )


Is it weird that feeding him is one of my favorite things to do now?! I love, love, love meal time for the little guy - so much fun. Next up.............carrots!


2 comments:

schmidt said...

Good luck on getting him to eat the green beans & peas. :)

Erin S said...

I loved introducing new foods to my little guys. I seriously would be excited for hours ahead of time. So much fun!

Braden never would eat meat as a baby, and he still doesn't eat it! Garrett, on the other hand, can't get enough. Funny how their tastes are already set when they are so little!