Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Is this not the sweetest thing you have ever seen?




I went to check on Wyatt a few minutes ago before getting myself ready for bed and I found him sleeping so peacefully holding his hands! This just makes my heart melt. He is the most beautiful thing in the world. I feel like I am the most blessed mom to have such an amazing and gorgeous son! Love, love, love : )

3 comments:

Courtney S. said...

Wyatt is pretty darn adorable. So sweet. It is so ironic that when they're so peaceful and sweet, you just wanna pick them up and squeeze them but you dare not. I love to just watch Jack sleep at night. I love being a mommy to a baby boy!

Tanya said...

Isn't it awesome! I told you how amazing it is. You just can't explain it, can you! It only gets better from here too. Soak it all up!!

Charli said...

That is beautiful! :)