Tuesday was an extremely busy day for Wyatt and myself - we started off the day with a playdate at Mud Pie Pottery. Leslie came up with the brillant idea of taking the boys to Mud Pie and making something for their daddys for Father's Day. So, we all met up at Mud Pie in Kingwood for our first official playdate with all the boys.Before I start the pictures let me give you the low down on the boys and their mommys!

Upon our arrival, a diaper change was needed. (not sure what my weird face is about)

Parker and Owen were sound asleep when they arrived.
Then of course the boys needed to eat!

Caleb's outfit says it all!

Now that the boys have clean diapers and have been fed, let the painting begin.
Parker and his sweet little green foot.

Owen's turn.

Man, that was some hard work - time for a little cat nap.
Caleb wanted to get in on the action as well.
And Wyatt's turn at painting............
Wyatt and I made a picture frame for daddy for Father's Day - we outlined fire truck and put his foot print right in the middle of the truck. Then we wrote "Daddy's little hero" at the top of the frame. I will post a picture of the finished project when I get it back in a few days. It is going to be super-duper cute! I can't wait to give it to Jacob for Father's Day.
Taking a break from the painting............hard work for the little guy!
Hanging out in the car seat so that mom could finish painting. I was very proud of my little guy for sitting in his car seat and not crying while I finished the frame!
Miss Julie and Owen hung out while Leslie worked on her project!

Our little play date group!! Wyatt and I had to leave early to head to CS (see the next post) but we had a blast while we were there. I hope we can get all the boys together again very soon for another play date - way too much fun : )


No comments:
Post a Comment