Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sip & See

My parents hosted a "Sip and See" for Wyatt at their place in CS on Saturday. You might be wondering "what the heck is a sip and see?" (which was my first reaction when she first mentioned it to me) - it is kind of like a baby shower after the baby is born. People gather to "see" the baby and of course "sip" on some beverages and eat some food! It was an absolute blast. The weather was gorgeous, the food was phenomenal and the company was outstanding and most importantly the honoree was adorable as ever and on his best behavior!




The display of the Sip and See honoree and some cute little booties my grandmother made filled with M&Ms - which I might have eaten most of : )






My aunt made this banner for Wyatt - it is amazing and I absolutely love it.



On one side of the banner she put a baby picture of Jacob and Wyatt (notice the crown on Wyatt's head)





Then on the other side was a picture of baby Emily and Wyatt - yes, I know I was a cute baby!




Wyatt was a little sleepy when the party started.



Then he woke up and decided to just be adorable the rest of the afternoon!




I fully admit that I did a horrible job taking pictures of the event - half the time I had no idea where my camera was or where I had set it down. But I did manage to get a family picture and then a picture of Wyatt with his grandparents - this was after an outfit change - the little man got a little warm in his overalls!



The Hoffarts : )




Wyatt and his Mia & Papa Sam





Wyatt and his Nana & Granddad




My parents and their close friends from RR - otherwise known as the Rah-Rahs (the ladies) and their spouses, the Blah-Blahs!




Jacob and myself relaxing after an eventful day!



This picture was taken the day before the party but I wanted to include it on this post - Wyatt really loved hanging out with this Great-Granddad this weekend. Aren't they cute - four generations!!!


No comments: