So celebrating your first anniversary with a newborn is a bit of a challenge but we managed to have a wonderful evening. My sister came into town to keep Wyatt while Jacob and I enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Jaspers. We then popped open a bottle of champagne from our wedding, stomached a small amount of our wedding cake that had been frozen, and snuggled up to watch our wedding video. Awwwwwwwwww isn't that so sweet?!
June 20, 2008



June 20, 2009
I love this picture because Wyatt was just staring at Jacob with his mouth open - he couldn't take his eyes off of him!
Eating of the wedding cake - June 20, 2008
Allegedly I did a little finger wag at Jacob before we fed each other our wedding cake telling him not to smush (smoosh?) it on my face. I don't remember doing it but apparently it is on video. This is right before or after the finger wag....... 



Eating of the wedding cake - June 20, 2009
Bringing back the finger wag......


Guess what? Year old wedding cake is not that good so guess who helped us out?!


What an amazing year! May we be blessed with many more years of marital bliss and fireworks to last us a lifetime!



1 comment:
Happy Anniversary to y'all, too. I love your wedding pictures. I know what you mean about the year old cake.
Post a Comment